top of page

Give to the Boys

Let's Make A Change

There are many ways to give and provide a boy with a “good start on the future.”  
2022 First Session (216)_original.JPG
Annual Fund

Give to the Annual Fund

Annual Fund gifts have an immediate impact on Mayhew. All gifts, whether large or small, help us support the nearly 200 boys we service throughout New Hampshire each year.

As a tuition-free program, Mayhew relies on the generosity of many to provide the boys with this transformative program. Contributions support 70% of Mayhew’s residential summer and school year mentoring programs. The remaining 30% is funded through endowment income and special events.

Your Gift At Work:

Covers the full tuition for a boy (10 - 12) to attend the 25-day residential camp on Mayhew Island and to participate in community outreach visits with a full-time staff member throughout the school year.


Pays for a boy (12 - 16) to take part in a 4-1/2 day adventure trip during the summer and to participate in community outreach visits with a full-time staff member throughout the school year.


Supports the boys (16-18) through high school graduation.  Staff assist them with goal setting, brainstorming ways to overcome barriers to success, and emphasize the importance of giving back to the community.

Planned Giving

Make a Planned Gift

Mayhew offers a variety of planned giving options to individuals who would like to support our mission.

If you or your professional advisor have any questions about your charitable gift planning, please contact Jennifer Crane, Development Director, at 603-744-6131 or

Stock Gifts
Community Service visit_edited.jpg
B, C, & E, 6_edited.jpg
Community Pics 044_edited.jpg

Make a Stock Gift

Giving appreciated stock held for one year or more is often an excellent way to support Mayhew while receiving favorable tax treatment.

Securities held by your broker or bank may be delivered by wire through the Depository Trust Company (DTC) to our brokerage account. To facilitate the transfer, please contact your broker/bank and provide them with the name of the stock, the number of share you wish to contribute and the following instructions:

Account Name :
Custodian :
DTC Broker # :
Account # :
Mayhew, Inc.
Charles Schwab

To ensure you receive proper credit for your donation, please contact our office at 603-744-6131 or with the following information

  • Your name

  • Name of the stock

  • Number of shares of stock

  • Approximate dollar value of the stock

  • Name of your brokerage firm/contact

NOTE: If you are contributing appreciated securities, please do not instruct your broker to sell the stock and forward the proceeds to Mayhew. This may jeopardize the tax benefits you might otherwise receive.

bottom of page